I want to introduce you guys to my new BFF that met the Atlanta Apparel Mart show, Jeannie Mai! You better know who she is! Well if you don’t she is the star and host of How Do I Look on the Style Network and a style expert! She has such a great spirit and a positive message who would not want to be her BFF!
How cute is she! We look like old pals.
Can I borrow that belt?
With Jeannie and Eboni from The Fashionista Next Door.
Wearapy is her wardrobe styling treatment to use colors and textures to enhance one’s emotions, influence actions, and to set the tone for various situations in one’s life
- Instead of having caffeine for energy, dress up your look with a bold yellow or bright pinks. These colors bring excitement and attract energy in people around you as well as yourself.
- When dealing with depression, look to crisp shades of white to symbolize a fresh start. Blue is also a healing color, with powers to clarify and cleanse the senses.
- If you are struggling with confidence issues or you are feeling unnoticed, try swapping your neutral lip shades with a bold red or warm berry. This attracts the audience to everything you have spoken.
As a Wearapist, Jeannie teaches women that life’s scenarios call for specific Wearapy tactics.
- Job interviews: Black to represent boldness, green to bring energy and excitement, yellow for warmth and joy.
- Date nights or first impressions: Peach for comfort and open communication, velvet or cashmere for romance.
- Public speaking or large group events: Purple to convey royalty and confidence, reds to attract and draw attention.
Here are a few more pictures of my Saturday morning at the Apparel Mart Show with Eboni. I am wearing a See by Chloe shirt from Neiman Marcus with Gap bootcut jeans.
With Adrienne, editor of Sadiddy Magazine. We did not all plan to wear high buns on the same day!
Check out our cute shoes! My shoes are by Liliana and of course I got them from my shoe guy! I thought these were super fun wedges.