This post is sponsored by Luggage Online. Thoughts and opinions are my own. #MomsontheMove #FamilyTravel
It’s hard to believe that Christmas is just days away! I’m planning on having a low-key holiday. I say “planning” loosely because I’m sure something is going to come up. We’re usually traveling during the holidays but this year we will be home. I’ve done my fair share of family travel this year so I like I’m a bit of an expert. I’ve partnered with Luggage Online to share some family travel tips before you hit the road.
- Coordinate outfits. Plan a color scheme for your children’s outfit. As much as I love to bring their entire closets with me on our trips, I try to stick to a color scheme to limit the number of shoes and coats I need to bring.
- Use Baggies. Baggies are your best friends when traveling with kids. Place complete outfits (tops, shirt, pants and underclothes) in large baggies to keep them together.
- Good luggage. I can NOT stress this tip enough. Having a good luggage like Peyton’s Cityscape roller from Luggage Online is essential. It’s all fun and games until you’re in the airport and a wheel falls off or a handle breaks. I’ve been there and it isn’t fun.
- Carry-on. In case of delays or lost luggage, you’ll be guaranteed to have everything for your kids. I always have this fear that my checked bags will get lost or the baby will soil all her extra clothes before the flight. I like to bring the bag with me.
- Leave early. I do my best to arrive to the airport at least two hours before take-off. Between multiple trips to the restroom and feeding the kids, those two hours go by pretty fast. If your kids are under 6, make sure you ask about family boarding.
I hope you find these tips helpful, especially number 3! If you are in need of new luggage, visit Luggage Online. They are the leading online source for all your luggage and travel accessory needs. Luggage Online has a wide variety of brands and thousands of products, you’re sure to find what you need at a great price.
Luggage Online is determined to provide the best prices in the industry by offering customers a 110% Low-Price Guarantee. So if you come across your luggage on another online retailer with in 30 days, contact customer service for your refund of the difference. Luggage Online also offers FREE ground shipping on ALL orders of $99 or more. Save even more on future purchases by signing up for Luggage Online rewards program. Luggage Online is seriously a one-stop shop. Learn more about Luggage Online HERE.
Let me know where you are going this holiday season and share your family travel tips in the comments.